Being Sick And Having Someone Be nice To You

Friday, June 13, 2014

I've been sick for the last 7 days, with something that I can only deduce to be a deadly flu virus (I've been told that I'm dramatic, and that I just have a cold, but I'm the one dying, here). Unstoppable coughing, congestion that gives me a sexy voice but also makes it difficult to breathe, a sore throat that is exacerbating the aforementioned coughing, and yucky stuff in my lymph nodes and my incredibly deep sinus cavities that are a hairline away from some teeth nerves that are actually making it feel like I have a tooth cavity. It's been a festival of gross. 

My three shining stars of joy throughout this: 1) TV (re-watching Archer, Fringe, and 30 Rock has been wonderful), 2) Remy, my adorable and sweet little puppy who loves licks and cuddling, and 3) my almost-husbo, who has done practically everything for me this week. He bought me all sorts of medicine, watched unspeakable amounts of tv with me, rubbed my back and shoulders, and cleaned up pee (not mine). This morning, he made me Trader Joe's Almond Croissants, which are my favorite. That's love, people. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground